November 5-8, 2019 at Bonny’s Vineyard. The three-day retreat is a deep dive into our relationship with money and life. It is a sustained experience of the generous and loving energy of money. The retreat will accelerate your development and help you to realize your next levels of ease and partnership with money, as well as your unique contributions in the world. We are inviting high-impact changemakers, entrepreneurs, financial professionals, investors, and philanthropists who are committed to discovering and spreading this new consciousness to participate. It’s going to be a remarkable group.
You will find a detailed description of the retreat experience on the Consciousness of Money website:
Here are the financial and logistical details:
- Dates: November 5-8; begins with dinner on the 5th and ends the afternoon of the 8th
- Location: Bonny’s Vineyard in Oakville, CA
- Tuition: $1,600 USD if paid by September 15; $1,800 USD thereafter
- Lodging for out-of-town participants at the Napa Valley Marriott is additional (not included in the tuition)
- Meals: Three lunches and two dinners are included in the tuition; one dinner out is not included.
- Retreat registration link: https://theconsciousnessofmoney.com/com-usa/
- Marriott reservation link (use this to receive the group discount): https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1564421929870&key=GRP