Transforming Wealth into an Instrument of Change
Threshold is a community of individuals united by our commitment to create a just, joyful, and generative world. For more than three decades, Threshold has been a catalyst for social and environmental change by seeding hundreds of nascent organizations, and by supporting the inception of multiple donor networks and socially responsible businesses throughout the world. We are a multi-generational membership organization devoted to aligning our resources with our values while fostering a fertile training ground for the full and authentic expression of our passions and purpose.
Grantmaking & Impact
For three decades, Threshold has served as a quiet catalyst for the social and environmental change movements, by seeding thousands of non-profits and supporting the inception of many sister donor organizations and socially responsible business networks throughout the world. Each year, Threshold grants over $1,000,000 to some of the world's most innovative non-profit organizations.
This Network of Nearly 300 Individuals Exists:
- To cultivate and continually renew the heart and soul of our community.
- To be a vibrant, growing and diverse multi-generational membership organization.
- To be a powerful and visible model of conscious, effective philanthropy,
- To be a dynamic forum for learning about social and environmental issues and the people working to address them.
- To create fertile training grounds that support the full and authentic expression of our passions and purpose.
Interested in Joining Threshold?
- Are you involved in progressive philanthropy, or do you have a desire to become more involved in leveraging wealth for social and environmental change?
- Are you a person with signifigant wealth who is interested in exploring your relationship with money in this world of great need?
- Do you have an attitude of stewardship toward the planet and care about its environment and inhabitants?
- Are you willing to participate in personal growth work in a community setting?
- Do you have the time and financial capacity to attend meetings, participate on committees, and engage in philanthropic giving?
If this sounds like you, please contact us here: